Ephedrine for sale
What is Ephedrine for sale? A prescription medicine, Ephedrine is used for curing low blood pressure symptoms during Hypotension. It can be used with other medications or even alone. The drug belongs to a class of medicines that is referred to as Alpha/Beta Adrenergic Agonists.
Why Use This Drug?
The medicine can be used for short-term relief of problems like:
- Wheezing due to bronchial asthma
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
Ephedrine can be used also for other health issues, as your physician determines. The drug works like a bronchodilator and decongestant. It functions by constricting blood vessels and reducing swelling in the nasal passages as well as making the lung airways wider. This lets you breathe in with more ease. Many people use Ephedrine for sale for the immense temporary benefits that they get with breathing properly.
Ephedrine acts quite akin to epinephrine when there is full heart block in conditions like Stokes-Adams syndrome. This drug is indicated for curing bronchial asthma and other allergic disorders. This is used also in the cure of myasthenia gravis. It has been used for long as a pressor agent, especially at the time of spinal anesthesia when there is frequent occurrence of hypotension. In depressive and narcolepsy conditions, its use is indicated as a stimulant for the CNS (Central Nervous System).
When not to use ephedrine?
It is a bad idea to buy and use Ephedrine for sale in case you:
- Happen to be pregnant, or happen to be feeding breast milk to your baby
- Taking any nonprescription or prescription medicine, dietary supplement or herbal preparation
- Suffer from allergies to foods, medicines or some other substances
- Have a history of health issues like severe asthma, an overactive thyroid, blood vessel problems, stroke, seizures, high blood pressure, adrenal gland problems, prostate problems such as an enlarged prostate, glaucoma, diabetes or heart problems.
It is a good idea to have a talk with your doctor before you take Ephedrine for sale.
Where Can You Buy ephedrine?
You can find Ephedrine for sale in most online drug stores out there. It is available freely, and you can purchase it easily. However, you must adhere to the dosage and usage instructions before you start using this medication. If you are taking some drug already, you need to inform your doctor about the same and find out whether any reactions or interactions might happen.
Uses and side effects of the Ephedrine drug
This drug is used as both a stimulant and a medication. During spinal anaesthesia, ephedrine prevents low blood pressure. Although not a preferred treatment, it is also for treating narcolepsy, obesity as well as asthma. It also clears nasal congestion. Administered through injection or by taking a tablet orally. By injection, ephedrine takes 20 minutes to take effect and an hour if taken as a tablet by mouth.
Most of the common side effects associated with ephedrine include:
- High blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Weight loss associated with loss of appetite
- Painful urination
- Nausea and vomiting
Other serious side effects are
- Heart attacks
- Dependency or drug abuse
Uses of ephedrine
Common uses for ephedrine are:
- Promote weight loss
- Menstrual problems
- Breathing problems
- As a decongestant in nasal congestion
- In low blood pressure problems and especially during spinal anaesthesia
Precautions to follow when using ephedrine
Using ephedrine with medications like antidepressants especially norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitors (NDRIs) is not advised because there is an increase in the symptoms. This is because norepinephrine serum in levels is increased. Other precautions to follow are:
- Inform your doctor of any other medications you might be taking
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant
- Make sure to ask questions to your doctor regarding the use of ephedrine
- Only use when prescribed during pregnancy
- Do not take during breastfeeding
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage of 150 mg in adults and 75mg in children
- You can take ephedrine with or without food. Without food, there may occurs stomach irritation. When this happens, take food to reduce the irritation
- Do not at any chance take two doses at a given time. In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible when you remember. If it happens to be closer to your next dosage, skip it.
Don’t use ephedrine if:
- You have any diseases associated with the heart.
- You have an allergic reaction to ephedrine
- You have taken an MAO in the last 14 days or are still taking
- You have asthma, are taking asthma medications, or have been hospitalized due to asthma
- Do not operate any machinery as ephedrine causes dizziness
- Check with your doctor if your symptoms do not show any improvement within 7 days
- Make sure to avoid medicines that control appetite when using ephedrine
- For diabetes patients, monitor your blood sugar and inform your doctor before you adjust ephedrine dosage